Looking for a summer swim program for your children? Emler offers swimming camps for all skills, ages 3 and up!
Daily swim lessons, or “Dailies,” are something that Emler Swim School is proud to offer during the summertime! Your child will come for a swim lesson every day M-F, for a total of 5 lessons, which give your child a short intensive experience to learn the basics of swimming.
When trying to determine if Dailies are a good fit for you and your child, ask yourself:
Do you want your child to hit a specific goal?
Do you want your child to progress quickly?
Do you need a shorter commitment so you don’t spend all summer in lessons?
Do you need more flexibility in your schedule?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then daily swim lessons are likely perfect for you!
Whether you are wanting your child to brush up on swim skills or learn new skills before going on vacation, daily swim lessons are the perfect short-term activity for families on the go. You can take multiple sets of dailies if your summer schedule has several week-long openings.
Benefits of Summer Dailies
- Great way to prepare for summer camp or vacation
- Provides quick progress
- Shorter commitment fits more easily into busy summer schedules
- Same small class ratios and great instructors
Scheduling Summer Dailies
- Registration for Summer Dailies opens in March.
- You can register for just 1 week, multiple consecutive weeks, or several weeks throughout the summer.
- Can be found at all Emler locations
- Daily lessons, 5 days in a row
- Brush up on skills
- Make quick progress
- For ages 3 and up
- Lessons once per week, ongoing
- Provides consistent progress & practice
- For ages 2 months and up
Frequently Asked Questions
Summer Dailies are offered for all swimmers age 3 and up!
Just like a once per week class, Summer Dailies are grouped by age and then by swim skill.
Please reach out to your desired location to learn more about their Summer Dailes pricing.
Absolutely! You’re welcome to keep your weekly class and register for a week (or two!) of Dailies.
Teachers use the same award-winning Emler Swim Script for Dailies, so your swimmer will still learn all of the important skills taught in our traditional weekly swim lessons.
Summer Dailies focus on our proven swim skill progression and our established benchmarks, so you still should expect to see progress across the week. Progress within the week is highly variable among children, though, so please know that some weeks you may see a lot more progress than others depending on the level of your swimmer.
- Most importantly, daily swim lessons can increase your child’s water safety skills, which is vital since drownings is the leading cause of accidental death in children ages 1 to 4.
- Another benefit is that young children thrive on repetition and structure, so a daily schedule of lessons is perfect for them.
- If your child is nervous or hesitant about the water, daily swim lessons are a way for them to acclimate to the water and swimming. This routine of one week of daily lessons can pave the way for once-a-week lessons as they build confidence and learn new skills.